splawoffice in Markham, Ontario
Right Header
Main Line: 416-850-3673, Email info@splawoffice.ca
Immigration Matters: 416-573-1900, Email help@splawoffice.ca

Contact us today to request a consultation. Book Now

Temporary Resident Permit Back

Applying for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)?

A TRP application is a discretionary type of an immigration application meant for individuals who are inadmissible but have a justifiable reason for traveling to Canada. There is no guarantee that you will be issued a TRP; therefore, it is extremely important that your application is prepared carefully with a lawyer and contains as much supporting documentation as possible to prove that your need to enter or stay in Canada outweighs any health or safety risks to Canadian society.

If you are criminally inadmissible and applying for a TRP, you will also need all documentation relevant to your criminal charges and convictions along with proof of "rehabilitation."

We can help you prepare for your temporary resident permit. Contact us today so we can help you.