splawoffice in Markham, Ontario
Right Header
Main Line: 416-850-3673, Email info@splawoffice.ca
Immigration Matters: 416-573-1900, Email help@splawoffice.ca

Contact us today to request a consultation. Book Now

Immigration Counsel Back

About SP Law Office

Do you need a legal representation?

SP Law Firm's experienced immigration lawyer here in Toronto, Canada can help, regardless if you have submitted an application for Canada Immigration or a Visa application on your own, or have retained another lawyer or consultant to represent your interests with no success.

Why Use SP Law?

Now, for whatever reason, you want to have someone else in control of your application. This happens quite often. Many of our clients retain our services after they have begun the Canadian immigration process on their own or with the help of someone else.

You have the right to change your representative or retain our law firm at any time to fully represent you in your effort to obtain a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa.

We will be happy to do the following:

  • Contact Canadian immigration authorities on your behalf and advise them with a new Use of Representative Form stating that we are your legal representative in connection with your application for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) file or Visa application and get an update status of your application.
  • At the same time order and obtain a copy of your existing file or application with all the notes listed.
  • Analyze a copy of the Canadian Immigration Visa Office notes pertaining to your application and, if necessary, a copy of your application and supporting documents from the Access To Information Department of the Canadian Government.
  • Correct, augment and/or revise, if possible, any part of the application that is deficient on your behalf.
  • Communicate on your behalf with the Canadian Immigration Visa Office that is processing your application until there has been a final disposition of your application.

Let Us Ease Your Concerns for any Canadian Immigration problem or process or any Visa application that you have filed with a Canadian Embassy.

Don’t take “No” for an answer. Let us help you with your immigration or Visa problem! Call Now.

Member OF: