splawoffice in Markham, Ontario
Right Header
Main Line: 416-850-3673, Email info@splawoffice.ca
Immigration Matters: 416-573-1900, Email help@splawoffice.ca


Refugee Claim Denied Back

Was Your Refugee Protection Claim Denied?

If your refugee protection claim was not approved by the Immigration and Refugee Board, you can apply for humanitarian immigration to Canada using the Humanitarian & Compassionate Application.

Please Note: An H&C application is not a means to prevent or delay your removal from Canada. You will still be required by law to leave on or before the date stated on your removal order. Your H&C application will still be processed even if you are not in the country.

Our immigration lawyer will still be able to work you on your application even while you are living outside of the country. Remember, a skillful and creative application will have a better chance of success; therefore an experienced immigration lawyer is strongly recommended.